The employment market is tough and the competition is stiff so it is important that you have an upper hand on the competition. If you have been struggling with finding a job or if you have difficulties getting through an interview without being stressed, our job coaching services can be extremely beneficial in helping you find the career of your choice.
Interview & Job Coaching
We provide interview and job coaching services that will help you be prepared for your employment search, the interview and beginning your new career. Our services are designed to help you evaluate your abilities, skills and to effectively construct a plan to achieve your career goals. Job coaching can help you put the necessary focus on job satisfaction and improving employment opportunities.
Whether you are searching for a more rewarding and fulfilling career or seeking solutions to get ahead in your current employment, we can provide tailored coaching to suit your needs. We have several years of experience in training individuals how to effectively transition to new career fields and how to be successful in their job search.
Learn Effective Negotiations
If you are employed in a position where you feel taken advantage of and are not being paid what you feel you are worth, we can help you with strategies to help overcome your fear of discussing salary negotiations. Our qualified professionals will teach you the most effective ways of negotiating your salary, asking for a raise and a benefit package. If you have been overlooked for a promotion and want to improve your visibility to the company, we can help you gain the confidence necessary to maximize your career potential.
What you can expect with CV service in UK
Our services for career and job coaching can help you with several factors that are crucial to getting ahead in your career including, but certainly not limited to:
- The ability to evaluate your current abilities, strengths, skills and interests
- How to improve your current job performance
- Teach you how to construct a success plan
- Learn how to identify your true career goals and how to advance in your career
- Teach you how to effectively negotiate salary and benefits
- How to avoid burnout on the job
- Learn effective strategies for dealing effectively with difficult coworkers and boss
- Learn how to re-enter the job force
- Learn to effectively transition into a new and better career
- Prepare for interviews
- Develop questions to ask potential employers
- Manage awkward interview questions
- And much more