Banking graduate schemes are comprises with structured training and rotations depending on what you choose. If you are seeking for best graduate schemes in banking that supports, guide, assist and help you in having a successful career development, read this!
Top List for Graduate Schemes Banking
- European Investment Bank: They are offering hands on experience in an excellent multicultural environment. They are offering extensive experience to students together with expert professionals. If you want to gain valuable experience, you need them but are sure to meet their eligibility requirements.
- Espirito Santo Investment Bank: They are looking for talented and smart individuals that add value to them. They are offering rigorous analysis, thorough research reports and much more. With them, you will be able to show enthusiasm and knowledge about financial markets. They are committed in the development for candidates and ensure to meet their needs as soon as possible.
- Amplify trading: They are offering a four-month graduate scheme in London where you can able to experience practical implementation and financial market theory. You will learn the process of trading. They will be your one stop solution to know the things you need for your career.
- Barclays: The graduate scheme hires specific teams for investment banking such as prim services, sales, structuring, trading, quantitative analytics and research. You will be supported with a structured training program. Aside from this, they have an infrastructure program in operations, HR, finance, compliance, corporate communications, technology and marketing.
- Citi: They are offering opportunities within research, capital markets, transaction services, corporate banking, private baking, sales, trading and investment banking. There are numerous opportunities available that helps you to know what you need to do.
- Commerzbank: There are numerous ranges of programs they are offering which include private/business clients, corporate, banking &markets, in-house consulting, special banking, risk management and many more.
It is not easy to have the best graduate schemes banking that is why it is important to choose carefully. If you want to have the best for yourself, choosing from the listed schemes above is your answer. If you are looking for the graduate schemes in other fields, for example psychology graduate schemes or engineering graduate schemes you can find it on our website too. Do not worry because it is proven to help you, train and develop your abilities for your success.
Image credit: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/universityeducation/9375897/Graduate-jobs-Do-graduates-need-a-first-class-degree-to-get-a-good-job.html