There is a specific format to follow in creating a professional CV layout even though you can use various designs. We help you decide which design is the best one to use and we know what information that should be included in the ideal CV layout. Instead of trying to figure it out on your own and make a mistake, you can rely on the expertise we have in creating professional CV layouts at CVLayout.net.
What a professional CV layout should include
All of the great CV layouts contain your name and contact information on the top of the first page. Depending on where you live or the country in which you are applying you may need to include
information such as your gender, date of birth and marital status.
The other sections of a professional CV layout are:
- Education: Include the level of education you attained, the school attended and the dates
- List of any awards you received.
- Word experience that is relevant to the position. You can include both paid and volunteer work in this section
- Skills pertaining to the job.
- Here you list any skills that are not mentioned in the preceding sections that relate to the job application
- List any professional memberships of which you are part
- Extracurricular activities. In this section you should list your hobbies and interests so that the reader will have a better idea of who you are as a person
- References. Include the name, title and contact information of at least three people that can verify the information you include in the ideal CV layout.
Deciding on a professional CV layout for you
Through communication with our CVLayout.net writer we can help determine which type of all professional CV layouts best meets you situation. If you are returning to work after an absence, experts advise using the functional method for great CV layouts in this case. If you want to really target the job advertisement to show how you are the best applicant, we can help create a professional CV layout that definitely highlights the skills you have for the position.
When you really want to be called for an interview, it is best to have the most professional CV layout possible. We can do this for you when you place an order with CVLayout.net.