A CV is vital for anyone looking for a job
It is a summary of educational background, knowledge, skills, abilities, experience and an overview of your life’s accomplishments. Your CV is your sales tool to introduce you to potential employers and therefore you’re judged by it. Writing a well-crafted CV that is polished can be a difficult task, especially when you are unsure of what goes in it.
CV Services UK specializes in CV writing forUKjob candidates. All our CV writers are professionally certified and accredited. They are also members of professional associations for CV writers and career advisors so they are poised to assist any job seeker. Our team of CV writers have worked in many different industries, and have held positions where they reviewed and selected job candidates. This gives them a unique vantage point when it comes to preparing CVs that get our clients interviewed and hired.
Because we have written thousands of CVs in theUKover the years, CV Services UK has been able to build a comprehensive CV template which includes a check list of what hiring managers are looking for in today’s job candidate. Despite this, every CV is unique because no two of our clients are the same – they have different education, life experiences and knowledge, skills and abilities. We built the CV template so that our elite team of CV writers can write faster while writing well.
Our services are competitively priced, and at the same time, what we deliver is a cut above the rest. When your hire us to write your CV for you, you can rest assured that we will deliver one that aggregates your work experience, and demonstrates your track record of accomplishments. We build your strengths and core competencies around the requirements of the job advert, telling the potential employer what you are good at, and what you have excelled at. We tell your story in a very persuasive manner that gets you an interview.
When you hire CV Services UK to write your CV, here is what you can expect from us every time:
- An in-depth CV interview with you.
- We will read your job advert in great detail.
- Prior to starting your actual CV writing, make sure that you have an explicit sense of what employers are looking for in your field.
- Conduct research on the employer to find out about their background, products and services, and the type of people they have hired in the past.
- Offer personal advice that is related to your career industry.
- Focus on the elements of your background and experience that align perfectly with the job requirements.
- Devise a strong profile in your CV that illustrates your key skills and qualities as an employee.
- Include your work-based achievements in your profile.
- Submit to you drafts of your new computer optimized CV that is editable.
- Professional and computer optimized cover letter.
- Follow-up consultation.
- Follow-up/Thank you letter.
- 100 percent money back guarantee.
- Lifetime storage and easy updating.
Take advantage of our CV services in the UK, give us a call today!