CV Services UK is available to offer you the CV help you require. Our team of certified CV writers are available to help you as little or as much as you want them to. We can craft your CV, assess your CV or edit your CV for you, the choice is yours.
Here are our CV Help services:
When you hire CV Services UK to write your CV, here is what you can expect from us every time:
- An in-depth CV interview with you.
- We read your job advert in great detail.
- Make sure that you understand what employers are looking for in your field.
- Conduct research on the potential employer to find out about their background, products and services, and the type of people they have hired in the past.
- Offer personal advice that is related to your career industry.
- Focus on the elements of your background and experience that align perfectly with the job requirements.
- Devise a strong profile in your CV that illustrates your key skills and qualities as an employee.
- Include your work-based achievements in your profile.
- Submit to you drafts of your new computer optimized CV until it’s finally accepted by you.
- Professional and computer optimized cover letter.
- Follow-up consultation.
- Follow-up/Thank you letter.
- 100 percent money back guarantee.
- Lifetime storage and easy updating.
A well crafted CV demonstrates your professional competence and confidence in your professional and personal abilities. Allow us to present you in a manner that gets your hired.
If you have a CV already written, we will edit it for you so that it’s well crafted and polished. We edit your CV for:
- Sentence structure
- Word usage
- Correct use of abbreviations
- Consistency of writing, information and formatting
And on top of that, with our CV Help service, when editing:
- Maximise Readability: Create your CV with the hiring manager in mind. Use clear headings and include white spaces between sections. Use a bulleted list when appropriate for easy scanning of the CV. We also pay attention to details such as the correct type and size of fonts and appropriate length of your CV.
- Professional Profile and Objective: Emphasise your key attributes and link your knowledge, skills and abilities to the requirements of the job advert or the position that you are applying for.
- Concise All the Time: We do not waste words, and keep you CV to the point, including only information that sells you.
- Customize Your CV: Customize your CV to the job that you are applying for so that your knowledge, skills and abilities align with the requirement of the position.
- Competing With Your Peers: You are competing with many highly qualified job applicants for the same position, so based on your education and background, we demonstrate by using concrete examples how your knowledge, skills, abilities, and accomplishments are relevant, and how you can contribute to your potential employer.
Any of our CV Help service is appropriate if you want to:
- Make a career change.
- Impress potential employer.
- Highlight your strengths and minimise your weaknesses.
- Gain the attention of reputable companies.
- Get an interview.
Give us a call today to access our CV Help service!